Spongiadœ (1885)

fullscreen
Author: Hansen, Gerhard Henrick Armauer, 1841-1912
Subject: Sponges
Publisher: Christiania, Grøndahl & søns bogtrykkeri
Year: 1885
Possible copyright status: Not in copyright
Language: Norwegian; English
Call number: 39088000519645
Digitizing sponsor: Smithsonian Institution Libraries
Book contributor: Smithsonian Institution Libraries
Collection: biodiversity

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

statement of responsibility: ved G. Armauer Hansen ...

On cover: I commission hos H. Aschehoug & Co.

Added t.-p. in English; text Norwegian and English.

action: extracted picklist 20081216 BHLEX

On cover: I commission hos H. Aschehoug & Co

Added t.-p. in English; text Norwegian and English

extracted picklist

Identifier: SpongiadY00Hans
Call-number: 39088000519645
Identifier-bib: 39088000519645